Covid-19 Screening (Staff & Customers)
- We will be using infrared thermometers to check the temperature of each staff member before their shift begins.
- All customers/ Playcious players will have their temperature checked upon entrance into the facility to ensure that everyone who comes into the facility is in good health.
- Anyone with a temperature over 38 degrees celsius or experiencing any flu like symptoms will not be allowed in the facility.
- All staff is required to go through a health screening before each shift.
- All Playcious customers are required to go through a health screening before entering the facility.
- Upon entrance into the facility, all customers/guests will be asked to sanitize their hands.
- Sanitizer stations have been increased all around the facility.
- An appointed staff member will be constantly sanitizing all surfaces that are considered frequent points of contact (i.e, door handles, washroom knobs, pin pads, etc). Washrooms are being fully sanitized/cleaned every 30 minutes.
- Playcious will be closing after each 2 hour time slot for 30 minutes for cleaning and sanitizing the facility before the next group arrives.
- Our well trained staff are cleaning and sanitizing the facility continuously, including the cafe, all surfaces, floors, rides, arcade games and the 4-storey structure. A hard clean/sanitization is performed on a nightly basis.
Physical/ Social Distancing
- Floor decals have been added to assist with social distancing. We encourage patrons to continue practicing social distancing – 2m/6ft apart from others.
- All lounging areas, including the cafe, have been adjusted to ensure all tables, chairs or couches remain 2m/6ft apart from one another.
Face Masks and Face Coverings
- All customers and staff are required to wear masks in the facility.
- We encourage all customers to bring their own mask. Masks will be on sale in our facility for $1.25.
- Individuals two years of age and over are required to wear a non-medical mask or face covering in enclosed (indoor) public places.
- Every parent or guardian that enters the facility is also required to wear a non-medical mask or face covering.
- We are accommodating a smaller number of persons than the capacity limit of the facility due to Covid.
- We encourage all Playcious guests to sign a waiver and buy play passes online ahead of time. With the revised two hour time slots, this will allow you to maximize your time here at Playcious.
Play areas and Attractions
- During operational hours, all rides will have an attendant monitoring/ controlling the line. The designated staff member will ensure that all children sanitize their hands prior to entering the ride and will be sanitizing the ride after each use.
- Floor decals have been added to assist with social distancing.
- All toy materials and equipment are disinfected and cleaned between uses.
- We have temporarily closed our ball pit of the jungle gym to allow for more precise cleaning and sanitization and limit the spread of germs.
- We encourage all children to take turns using the equipment in the jungle gym. A staff member is frequently monitoring the structure to assist with this.
Additional Protective Measures to Help Keep Everyone Safe
- Stay home when you are sick!
- Wash hands often. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Wear a face mask or covering when in an enclosed, public setting.
- We encourage all customers to pre-purchase their tickets online.